- To discuss the pedagogical aspects of international language education in the Province of Ontario and liaise with other language specialists nationally and internationally.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information concerning local school board initiatives that could be of interest to all members in the provision of programs in additional language learning and intercultural learning.
- To serve as a support network for language educators and be a leading voice in good practices for language classrooms.
- To raise awareness of the value and the needs of International Languages Programs.
- To act as a resource to the Ministry of Education and partner organizations concerning languages.
- To promote and advocate for multilingualism, recognition for language learning and opportunities for youth to gain global perspectives through various educational opportunities within school boards.
From the ILEA Calendar
There are currently no events to display.
Posts by Month